Finance Administration Manager (Construction & Engineering)
Location not available
R 720 000 to R 800 000 p.a
Finance Administration Manage
Location: Woodmead, South Africa
Salary: R 720 000 to R 800 000 p.a
Our client in the Construction and Engineering industry is looking for a Finance Administration Manager.
- Manage accurate and timeous recording of financial transactions in the general ledger and manage the related documentation for SA companies.
- Ensuring that transactions are recorded, assessed, documented and complies with the requirements of the company and the generally applicable accounting principles and rules.
- Release creditors and expense claim payments.
- Contribute to and ensure an accurate monthly, quarterly and annual closure.
- Deliver an active contribution for the development and improvement of the financial organization and financial and business processes
- Be the ABW super use for all ABW users in transaction processing area
- Assist business with workflow queries.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, external parties to transactions
- Address PFA training requirements
- Resolve PFA staffing issues
- Manage PFA scheduling on new projects or movement on project changes
- Identify, implement and manage PFA Process improvements
- Manage debt collection process and report to FM weekly.
- Review Master Date creation and updates
- Manage B-BBEE strategy and delivery.
- Manage procurement process and creation of master data.
- Assist with transactions queries internal and external.
- Provide Working Capital report to Financial Manager.
- Meet weekly with BL and CC on debt collection.
- Identify, implement and manage improvements in debt collection.
- Continuously contribute to improve management information in terms of efficiency, reliability and accuracy.
- Build strong relationships with operations to enhance PFA service delivery and enhance debt collection
- Assist Debt collection in review of provisions and actions to be taken.
- Review transaction logs and identify underperformance or improvement opportunities.
- Assist in upload of large creditors biff files.
- Upload expense and mileage claims for review by AP.
- Audit preparation and manage process during audit.
- Perform the Travel Advances recons and ensure advances are cleared in accordance to company policy.
- Provide HR with a list of overdue temporary advances that needs to be deducted prior to salary cut off date.
- Sign off bank account reconciliation (local and foreign bank account)
- Relevant degree
- Registration with a relevant Professional Body, preferably CA (SA)
- Minimum five years relevant work experience, including management experience
- Strong management skills
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and ERP skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Can work independently but is also a good team player (both within the team and externally)
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Able to work under pressure
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps