Server Engineer (Insurance)
Location not available
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Server Engineer that is going to be responsible for the design, provision, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
· Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, storage.
· Design and support systems that provide easy and natural end-user access
· Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created
· Support production systems as required by optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely follow-up on reported problems
· Repair and recover from hardware, software or networking failures
· Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
· Resolve customer issues including complex technical scenarios.
· Establish performance standards and proactively monitors performance
· Create and maintain system documentation
· Establish IT policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources
· Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues
· Familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Security, OS Internal concepts, IIS Administration experience.
· Experience with VMWare configuration and administration.
· Experience with Microsoft Management tools (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, MS Orchestrator.
· Experience with Unified Messaging (MS Exchange 2016 and Lync/Skype for Business)
· Familiarity with networking tools (ping, tracert, tracemon, NetMon, wire shark, etc.).
· Familiarity with networking concepts including VIPs, NAT, DNS.
· Experience with scripting tools such as XML and PowerShell.
· Experience working with and maintaining MS SQL Server, including performance tuning.
· Server clustering experience.
· Experience with data reconciliation and migration between data environments (e.g. dev, test, staging, prod, etc).
· Experience with Virtualized storage including vendors like Dell, HP, Nimble and Microsoft. ISCSI and Fiber channel SAN - storage experience.
· MCSE Server Infrastructure.
· Grade 12
· National Diploma in Information Technology
· A+ and N+
· MCSE 2012
· Exchange 2013
· SharePoint 2013
· CCNA (Certified Cisco Network Administrator)
· ITIL V3 Foundation
· 5 years’ experience as a network administrator
· 6 years’ experience in an IT environment
· Drivers license and own reliable transport essential
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #server #engineer