Specialist: Data Analyst (Insurance)
Location not available
R35000 to R40000
Specialist: Data Analyst
Location: Menlyn, Pretoria, South Africa
Salary: R35 000 to R40 000 p.m
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Specialist: Data Analyst to extract, compile and analyses data relating to the Sales Call Centre.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly data extraction using SQL and/or Qlikview to reconcile and report on activities relating to DIRECT processes and results.
- Provide application analysis and data modeling design to collect data for centralized data warehouse.
- Extract data from databases and data warehouses for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
- Proficient in the use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Develop new reports to address changing business needs
Analysis and recommendations
- Analyze all reporting and provide insight into the results.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes to business functions
- Conduct possible research relating to new processes, vendors and BI products
- Assist with all new business retention and management information ad hoc requests (admin and follow ups)
- BCom Economics and Risk Management; Statistics or
- BSc Stats
- Or alternatively with an IT related degree/diploma (BSc IT Degree)
- Qlikview qualification advantages
- 1 year experience in Microsoft SQL
- 1 year business intelligence experience
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps