Branch Manager (Retail)
Location not available
Our client in the Retail industry is looking for a Brand Manager to assist in the development, management and maintenance of profitable brand portfolios by understanding, anticipating, creating and meeting consumer and customer needs.
· Plan and interpret the strategy and brand plans with the National Marketing Manager, and give strategic input to the strategy, where required.
· Assist in the development and implementation of all marketing activities/plans against the strategy to achieve budgeted volumes and profitability.
· Identify opportunities for growth in the required portfolios by drawing from consumer research and insights, as well as monitoring trends in the ever-changing consumer landscape.
· Monitor sales performance (volume, value, profitability), as well as evaluate overall campaign performance to drive continuous improvement to result in a positive ROI.
· Develop, implement and monitor new product launches, and influence product innovation through consumer and market trends.
· Manage the daily monitoring and processing of all marketing-related expenses and tracking budget.
· Manage cross-functional relationships across various departments internally and agencies to delivery on set marketing objectives.
· Manage ad hoc projects when required.
· A minimum relevant 3-year qualification or marketing-related qualification
· At least 5 years continuous experience in Marketing, with at least 3 years FMCG Experience
· Proven and successful track record
· Proven experience in leading projects
Send your CV and latest payslip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #branch #manager