Debtors Clerk (Telecommunication)
Location not available
Our client in the Telecommunications industry is looking for a Debtors Clerk on a 3-month contract to permanent.
· Daily debtor collections
· Ability to perform debtor reconciliations
· Daily cashbook processing
· Solving of debtor queries
· Emailing of statement copies of invoices and credit noted to clients
· Full function debtors
· Customer relationships
· SAVI daily duties
· Daily and weekly reporting
· Debt Collection
· Collections telephonic and electronic
· Receipting payments, banking and reconciliation of accounts
· Allocation of payment
· Monitor age analysis, ensuring customers keep within credit terms.
· Adjusting account status accordingly to movement
· Issuing soft letters/ final notices/ bad debts
· Follow up on account status
· Updating customer’s profiles
· Liaising with customers, sorting out queries
· Sending out monthly statements
· Sending out invoices weekly to Blue Chip companies
· Filing of invoices, credit notes and waybills
· Monitoring discount structures
· Weekly age analysis sent to Reps
· Daily and monthly cash forecasts
· Monthly debtors provision cashbook
· GL recons relating to debtors
· Weekly and monthly reporting to Manager
· All aspects of opening of new debtors account applications
· Credit application sent out. Ensuring all necessary documentation is received.
· Obtain credit guarantee cover
· Apply for extra cover from CGIC for clients over their limit – for increased purchases.
· Delete credit cover off clients that do not buy from us anymore. Or decrease their credit over if their purchases are less
· Credit Vetting - Following up on clients to obtain all their supporting documentation for CGIC
· Replying to all e-mails, queries and reply to SOP why clients are on hold. Phone clients to advise them that we cannot release their orders until they make payment. If they have queries these must be attended to first
· Send copies of statements, invoices and credit notes. Fax, scan or e-mail.
· Responsible for COD01/ CODJHB/ COOCOA/ Sample accounts, weekly reports when requested for meetings
· Placing debtors on and off hold once payment or queries are sorted out
· Assist with daily cash up’s, COD payments from SOP
· Filing and requesting POD’s
· Complete forms and read terms and conditions to obtain credit facilities from other companies
· Open vendor accounts
· Weekly rep reports
· Order stationary
· Do monthly GL recons
· Reviewing all claims submitted on SAVI and Mobility.
· Monitoring, maintaining and approving all claims on SAVI and Mobility system verification.
· Reporting all claims to relevant customer groups.
· Reconciliations with accounts department, ensure all SAVI and Mobility claims are accurately verified/credited.
· Assist in resolving customer issues experienced daily and reporting back to management.
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in debtors
· Experience in Retail or wholesale industry
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #debtors #clerk