Financial Controller (Retial)
Location not available
Our client in the Retail industry is looking for a Financial Controller for maternity relief.
Strategic Business Development
· Understands and interprets business trends (economic, competitive, etc.) and provides financial insights to help restaurants make the right decisions.
· Ensures all financial materials for areas of responsibility are consolidated for internal and external presentations.
· Assists in the preparation of the annual plan including compiling and uploading information into the reporting system.
People Training, Coaching and Development
· Assists with the selection, development and coaching of accounting staff to create the best financial talent for their country, develops them for future opportunities within the system.
· Builds strong relationships and fosters teamwork among department and staff to achieve maximum performance.
· Brief oversee and guides team to achieve the company and department goals.
· Identifies development opportunities and ways to address personal development needs.
· Provides training in areas of financial expertise to members of team and other departments.
· Acts as a coach and mentor to direct reports.
· Manages and develops the Executive Financial Accounting System (EIS) and ensure the correctness of all information provided.
· Train people to use the systems and extract relevant information to help them manage the business and respond to initiatives underway.
· To provide timely and effective reports for broadcasting to designated users.
· To calibrate with I/S and Accounting in financial system improvement and define opportunities.
· System Optimization –SAP/ QlikView /Restaurant systems
· Coordinates the preparation and presentation of the country annual financial plan for stores.
· Interprets trends and forecasts financial results of the country.
· Identifies gaps between monthly forecasted results and targets, make recommendations to ensure annual Company financial goals are achieved.
· Projects results, on time, to all relevant parties.
· Provides information to management teams on the current profit picture and areas of risk.
· Builds systems and runs reports that provide timely and accurate information with regards to GAP analysis to relevant departments.
· Brand extension support
Financial control and reporting
· Ensures that financial practices are sound and in accordance with accounting rules as well as company guidelines, policies and procedures.
· Ensures people understand and are complying with the procedures and processes.
· Establishes and maintains internal control procedures to safeguard corporate assets.
· Ensures all systems and data processing tools have integrity built into them.
· Manages the reporting systems to provide relevant information to the key stakeholders, Country and Corporate, departments and operations.
· Manage the Month-End reporting for Restaurant Accounting
· People Management experience
· Strong financial skills
· CA or CIMA Qualification
Send your CV and latest payslip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #financial #controller