Heavy Commercial Vehicle Underwriter (Insurance)
Location not available
Heavy Commercial Vehicle Underwriter
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Heavy Commercial Vehicle Underwriter to underwriter Commercial and Agricultural policies.
· Quoting on commercial risks
· Underwriting of new and renewal business on HCV & GIT risks.
· Ensuring that risks are written within the company’s risk appetite and complies within the reinsurance treaties and internal mandates.
· Monitoring and taking corrective action on badly performing risks.
· Maintain an acceptable loss ratio.
· Maintain policy wording drafts and ensure that the product remains competitive with market offering.
· Dealing with day to day queries and amendments to existing policies.
· Providing brokers with advice.
· Maintaining and building good customer relationships with brokers.
· Conducting product training to brokers.
· Provide input into building and designing various aspects of the products on a designated system.
· Provide comparisons between the competitors’ products and the company’s products.
· 5-7 years commercial underwriting experience
· Experience in working with HCV & GIT related products
· Proven track record of underwriting experience e.g. assessing exposure and underwriting levels
· Very good communication skills
· NQF Level 4: Short-Term Commercial Lines 60 Credits
· Successfully completed the RE 5 Examination Level 1
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#ATripleA #recruitment #vacancy #heavy #commercial #vehicle #underwriter