Major Accounts Sales Executive (Office Automation)
Location not available
Major Accounts Sales Executive
Our client in the Office Automation is looking to hire Major Accounts Sales Executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting the best solution suited to their needs.
· Cross-sell all Document Excellence products and services, including software sales and telecommunication sales.
· Establish, develop, and maintain business relationship with current and prospective customers and in the market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products & services.
· Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
· Expedite the resolution of the customer and complaints.
· Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the segment.
· Input all information of existing and prospective customers on BPO.
· Co-operate with sales and support colleagues to ensure that the team target is achieved and to maximize customer service.
· To accurately and timeously complete and process all documentation and administration as specified, lack of which may be considered non-performance.
· To maintain and develop a high level of Xerox and competitive product knowledge
· Minimum of 30 calls a day.
· Minimum of 10 appointments per week
· Minimum of 22 quotes per month
· 22 New CRM Cases/Opportunities per month
· Every Major account to be contacted once a month
· Every Major account to be visited once every 3 months
· General BPO Completion
· Monthly Sales Target as per your commission manual
· Adhere to all protocols and maintain the highest ethical, moral and professional standards
· Act responsibly to build your reputation in the company and enhance the reputation of the company and your colleagues
· Maintain a Professional appearance.
· Maintain a professional, courteous attitude
· Ensure a pleasant, respectfully, and productive staff – management and staff – staff relationship.
· Perform other related duties as direct by the company’s Managing Director or Manager.
Behavioral Competencies and Skills:
· Selling skills
· Negotiating skills
· Ability to cope with rejection
· Ability to function in Competitive Environment.
· Achievement Motivation
· Emotionally Intelligent
· Manages Negotiation
· Outgoing Person
· Positive and Confident Attitude
· Ability to communicate well (reading, writing, and speaking)
· Detail orientated
· Planning and organizing
· Friendly and approachable
· Telephone etiquette
· Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
· Deciding and Initiating Action
· Manages Conflict
· Problem Solver
Knowledge and Skills:
· Computer literate
· Selling skills
· Presentation skills
· Product Knowledge
· Driver’s Licence and own car
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#ATripleA #recruitment #vacancy # Major # Account # Sales # Executive