Stock Controller (Retail)
Location not available
Salary: R 8 000.00 p.m
The job purpose of the Stock Controller’s role is the monitoring and replenishment of all products used in the business. A key aspect of the role is maintaining the stock levels, ensuring that the production team have enough stock at all times.
This person will be dealing with suppliers when following up on stock so they must be very professional as they will be an ambassador for the Company
- Receiving and verifying deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders and invoices
- Stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Entering stock items in the system and allocating them to their respective jobs
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock.
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with Managers and your peers.
- An inherent requirement of the job is to lift and move heavy stock therefore we require a male with previous experience in stock control.
Their own car and be in possession of a valid drivers’ licence as they may, on occasion, have to collect stock
Please send Updated CV, Qualifications and last payslip to email@example.com
AtripleA Recruitment and Temps