Location not available
30000 - 40000
Our client in the Insurance industry is looking for a Worksite Specialist to identify, open and maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
1. Identify and maintain worksites
· Stakeholder management and engagement both internally and externally.
· Business development and unearthing of new sales and business opportunities.
· Identify and facilitate up and cross-selling opportunities within the Group.
· Undertake appropriate planning for new and existing worksites.
· Co-ordinate and direct sales and market initiatives.
· Conduct market research and provide guidance in terms of current and future business opportunities.
· Ensure adherence to legislative requirements, and worksite processes, procedures and policies.
· Implement agreed initiatives to achieve production targets and deliverables.
· Acquisition of new worksites – guided by defined client profile and strategy.
· Manage and monitor activities at worksites.
· Implement retention initiatives at worksites.
· Quality and relationship management at worksites.
· Develop and implement sales strategy for each worksite.
· Implementation of retention strategies and service models.
· Resource allocation and management.
· Successful implementation of Key Account Management strategy.
· Full compliance to legislative requirements
· 3-5 years’ experience in the Insurance Sector or Financial Services Industry, preferably within the worksite marketing environment.
· Market and business development experience
· 1 -2 years Sales management experience
· 2 years Internal and External Client Networking
· 2 years Key Account Management and Marketing experience.
· 2 years Stakeholder management
· RE 5
· 3-year tertiary qualification (Business/Commercial/Management/Marketing)
Send your CV and latest pay slip to email@example.com
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps